Resting the Factions

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by DevilStone, Aug 23, 2017.

By DevilStone on Aug 23, 2017 at 5:30 PM
  1. DevilStone

DevilStone Owner Staff Member OWNER

Blog Posts:
    Hello,

This is a big News as we decide to Reset the factions server finally, In the result of facing much of down times, Permission Issues, plugin glitch, map glitch, UUID crash, poor protection, lack of fun and much more!

As you have Noticed we have been promoting few new staff's to our team. what happens to the old staff, we have got some serious reports for Staff abuse, also this time we hope it will not happen. the main abuse the old staff did ( for example ) Giving people ranks, kits, vote keys, creative mode stuff, using f admin to claim lands and much more! . That really made the economy on the server Dead Specially on factions server.

As the result on our last vote post ( link : https://demonicempire.net/forum/threads/vote-for-factions.13/ ) we are gonna reset the factions server within 2 or 3 days!

* That means! (what you will loss)
    • Faction
    • inventory stuff
    • Backpack stuff
    • PlayerVault Stuff
    • EnderChest Stuff
    • Any Special Permission
    * What you will get Special (After the Reset)
    • Active Custom map also a normal vanilla map
    • peace and pvp factions
    • shop
    • custom enchantments
    • /wild fix
    • More to hope!
    And if you really need more help please feel free to reply or contact a higher staff!

Vaazan, ReaperCaster and bloody like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by DevilStone, Aug 23, 2017.

1. ReaperCaster
      ReaperCaster
      Sounds Great Devil If You Would like Any Help just msg me. I would greatly like to contribute to the server.
      Thnx :D
      DevilStone likes this.
    2. Vaazan
      Vaazan
      I like custom enchants
      DevilStone likes this.